Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Chinese Proverb

Chinese Proverb
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time,place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.

The last hurrah

girl gone wild

New cute pictures

Gotcha day. May 14th, 2007

Life in China before Maya

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Coming to the end

We are almost done. We have 1 more official business activity to take care of tomorrow then it is the long journey home in 2 days. Yesterday Maya had her visa picture taken and then had a medical exam. The exam was quick and dirty, just how Patti likes it. Maya did very well. Today we spent time with a cousin of a colleague of mine. She was very sweet and took us on the underway. That is what she called the subway. I thought she said she was looking for underwear, which I thought was a little odd, but I was all for it. I was disappointed once i figured out what she really was saying. Anyway, it was a good experience. Im sure we have some more good pictures, but I am getting lazy. I am having fun playing with my girl and making her giggle when I tickle her belly-and I am having fun with Maya too.

I will try to put more pictures on before we leave, but no promises.

Red blogdog

1 comment:

Grams and Gramps T. said...

We are anxiously awaiting your return. The flight home is very long but the reward at the end of your journey will be so good. Scott, Julie, Dad and I will be in GB when you return. Hugs and Kisses.