Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Chinese Proverb

Chinese Proverb
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time,place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.

The last hurrah

girl gone wild

New cute pictures

Gotcha day. May 14th, 2007

Life in China before Maya

Monday, May 7, 2007

Trying to Pack!!!

This is a lot harder than I was anticipating. The question is do I really need this or not? I'm told that the areas we will be in have everything I could possibly need if I forget something(except for western meds). That leads me to carry a mini pharmacy taking up alot of room. We are restricted to one piece of luggage (no more than 44lbs), and a carry-on that weighs no more than 10 pounds. How can I pack for me and a baby for 16 days in only 44 pounds? Wish me luck because I am working on it today. I know I said it would get done on Sunday, but I had better things to do. Anyways it is not called procrastination, I just like to say that I'm really good under pressure.

2 comments:

Jim Bouman said...

Nice website. Sounds like it'll be a really big, eventful trip--lots of smallish events and ONE BIG EVENT.

Will Maya be a lap-sitter on the return flight? Or will she have a seat? Either way, will she be allowed the luggage limit for the trip to the states?

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! Good luck and God Bless - she is beautiful! Thank you for sharing when you have been so busy for such a big event. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Nicole Herbst & Family