Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Chinese Proverb

Chinese Proverb
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time,place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.

The last hurrah

girl gone wild

New cute pictures

Gotcha day. May 14th, 2007

Life in China before Maya

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The start of the trip


We left for Green Bay at 430am. We are currently in the Chicago airport, killing time. Patti is talking my ear off so I thought I would give her something to do. The future pictures will improve once we get Maya. Until then you are stuck with my ugly, hairless, wide mouth grin and princess Patti.

2 comments:

Grams and Gramps T. said...

Hi Mom and Dad. We miss you. I hope you are having fun over there. we are having fun here. Talk to you later, Ryan
Hi Mom and Dad, I love you and I miss you. Love, Caleb
I love you Mom and Dad. I miss you. I rode the trail bike today.

Grams and Gramps T. said...

Hi, Mom and Dad. Today at swimming I played with Ryan Jackson. I am having a lot of fun. After dinner we had dessert. We had a choice of belly flops, hersheys, or cake, I picked cake. Have a lot of fun.

Love Jacob