Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Chinese Proverb

Chinese Proverb
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time,place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.

The last hurrah

girl gone wild

New cute pictures

Gotcha day. May 14th, 2007

Life in China before Maya

Sunday, May 27, 2007

We made it

After a few delays because of weather we made it home last night. We flew into Green Bay at 7pm and were greeted by our boys and wonderful family. I actually got emotional. Maya hated her carseat but quickly fell asleep for the 1 hour long ride. It is good to be home. I will add some getting home pictures at some point and then the blogdog will hang up his typing fingers. I think I will be busy with 5 kids, a new puppy and a girl who wants my attention and tickly fingers all the time, and oh yeah I forgot the most important new change-Maya.

Thanks to everyone who helped out, it is good to be home.

Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogdog, I am not sleeping so I thought I would get up and let you know that I thought of you two as I realized that I was lying in bed clenching my teeth to the rhythm of bo-she bo-she bo-she bo.
I have been watching out my window for your RV - when are you getting here?
Suzy

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new addition! I am the mom of 3 bio boys (7,3,2) currently in the process of adopting our little girl from China too. We're still paperchasing, a LONG way off. But your blog, pictures and stories give us hope! Thanks for sharing it all! Kelly W. from Virginia

Anonymous said...

Your blog is WONDERFUL! I am the mother of a 4 year old biological son who lives in Green Bay and we are on the longggg waiting list in China. We are anticipating heading there next May. All of the components of your blog gave me butterflies, made me smile, laugh out loud (you do have some bad jokes!) and brought me close to tears!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I can't wait!
Kris H. from Green Bay, WI